Saturday, August 8, 2015

Today I Surrender





 
I would like to be able to get out in the community and be a participant in my world rather than just an observer.  I watch, read, and hear about what is going on there, but I want to actively participate.

I have no plan, so today I surrender to life; to the will of my highest and for the benefit of all.  I believe a way to do this will present to me as I surrender to the day, each day, every day…

Surrender to -

All that is good
All that is in
My best interest
Surrender to each lesson
Present in each moment
I will remember this affirmation
On this day at 7:59 AM
And take it with me
Into each morning as I awake
Carry it with me until I sleep
And allow it to direct my dreams
There is nothing more
Nothing less
There is being present
In each moment
By surrender

PSG
8/8/15 


No comments:

Post a Comment